Friday, July 29, 2011

Could Free Dining for Fall/Winter Be Right Around the Corner?



Ok let me start by saying this is JUST a rumor. But if my friend Chris over at Everything Walt Disney World posted it-it's pretty credible. We have been discussing this for days now at Pixie and she & I are the few, the proud, the pixie dust inhaling who still believe Disney won't let us down this year. I know there are those out there you say early Aug. is too early to announce, but since many Disney travel planners will in in Orlando for AEP (Agent Education Program) from Aug. 15th-Aug. 19th, Chris & myself included, we can't see them making a major announcement during this time frame.


So here it is the POSSIBLE date IF Free Dining is released:

For bookings between August 3, 2011 - December 17, 2011.

Travel Dates:

  • October 2, 2011 - October 8, 2011
  • October 23, 2011 - November 5, 2011
  • November 13, 2011 - November 19, 2011
  • November 27, 2011 - December 3, 2011
  • December 11, 2011 - December 17,

Free Quick Service Dining for Values
and
Base (Plus) Dining for Moderates & Deluxe

**BIG Disney A La Carte tip: You can pay the difference in price to upgrade your plan-oh the food nerd joy!!

Minimum Stay: 3 Nights – Maximum stay: 14 nights.


And remember on top of these discounts, your trip can also qualify for free Disney gift cards from me as well if you book through me. For any questions & quotes please contact me at Lisa@SnapshotGetaways.com. And as always-my vacation planning services are always 100%  Free to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment