Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fruity Drink Fridays

Yes-I know I'm late posting today. But I did start this tradition on my Facebook page (which you can also view here) on Friday. I am going to do a quick repost, but I promise next week it will be a fresh on-time post each Friday. 


Thank you & enjoy :)

"Taking a break from working on my next installment on the Disney dining plan to start a new Friday tradition at Disney Ala Carte-Fruity Drink Friday. As some of you know I wear many hats, besides the travel agent stuff, I am a long time bartender. So to start off the weekend right, I will be posting a new adult beverage recipe each Friday."

****Now for the disclaimer: These recipes DO contain alcohol and should only be consumed by persons of legal drinking age. Please drink responsibly & don't drink and drive. Lisa Ruiz & Disney Ala Carte are not responsible for any damage to person(s) or property, or loss of life that result from over consumption or abuse of these recipes. Got it? Not for kids, don't drink & drive, and be responsible.

This is an adaptation of Disneys' Blue Glow-tini:

2 Parts Citrus Vodka (They use SKYY Vodka-I use anything but lol)
1 Part Peach Schnapps (I like Peachtree)
1 Part Blue Curacao
Fill with 1/2 Pineapple juice & 1/2 Sour mix
Shake with ice and strain and serve up (no ice) in a glass with a sugared rim
Cheers!

1 comment: