Friday, October 28, 2011

A Quick Picture Tour of the Walt Disney Suite on the Disney Dream

Here are a few pictures of the Walt Disney Suite on the Disney Dream. Every category of cabins, on the Dream are way above industry standards, but as expected, Walt's Suite is just amazing. Classic styling, imaginative touches and tons of space to spread out in complete luxury, make this an unforgettable experience. I hope you enjoy a quick peek at the Walt Disney Suite on the Disney Dream :)

 Walt Disney Suite on the Disney Dream:


One the sleeping areas. Notice the fiber optic "stars" in the ceiling about the bed. There were also Murphy beds as well for additional sleeping that stored away during the day :)

 Seating for 8 at the dining room table. The windows behind the table leads to your own private patio with personal hot tub and privacy wall.
 The living room area. Flat screen TV, comfy seating, and all decorated in a classic style that matches the ships homage to the luxury liners of the past. I swear you totally expect to see Walt walk though. For some reason it almost reminds me of Walt's office.
This is really clever. One way mirrors provide you with a gorgeous view, while providing privacy. You can see out-but no one can see in!










I wish I had more than a few quick minutes to really take my time and take more & better pictures, but I was still thrilled to get these shots. This is of course an expensive option when cruising on the Disney Dream, but if it is within your budget, I highly recommend the Walt Disney Suite. It is an experience you will never forget.

I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment