Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween from Disney A La Carte!!

A complete guilty pleasure post here. Big on pictures, low on words. Here it is, a selection of pictures I took from Hallowishes Fireworks show at Walt Disney World :)








 My favorite part of this-if you look at the time stamps (yes, I know-I'm lame) you can see in a matter of just 4 minutes, how many changes you see the Cinderella's Castle go through :) If you've never been to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and you're planning a trip during the Fall season, I can tell you it is a great time and well worth the money. We have always had a great time :)


1 comment:

  1. Very cool! We need to get to Disney World soon! :)
    Hi! New follower from the Mingle Monday hop! I hope you'll come by my blog and follow back. Thanks! :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete